*Legacy Mini Tanner Clubhouse*

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
Wanted to start a thread for this cute lil bag.I love some of Coach's smaller bags, and this one is more versatile with the longer strap and handles.

Please share your Mini Tanner's-
Here are a couple of stock pictures!

Attachments

thedseer

her?
O.G.
Sep 27, 2009
the DMV
i have a black one and it is the perfect little bag. i can't wait for more combos to come out. i'll post some pictures this weekend.

PiojisPink

Pink Lover
O.G.
Aug 11, 2009
South Florida
I'm on a ban, but I want one soooo bad !! My bday is in exactly a month, if I make somebody buy it for me it's not considered breaking the ban right?

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
Are the perf or 2-tone in the FP yet?
You can check on the website. They have the store locator available! When I went in last week, I only seen leather and signature.
I'm doing some shopping later, I will stop in to coach and ask and get back to you :smile:

thedseer

her?
O.G.
Sep 27, 2009
the DMV
keep meaning to post these - thought it would be helpful to see more mod shots & what fits inside for those considering. i really love this bag. i mostly hand/arm carry it, but love that it has the crossbody option too. i'll probably get another down the road.

in my car:

mod shots:

what i can fit inside (minus my phone, which i used to take the picture):

bagee

Jan 20, 2012
They are cute bags. I think a little too small for me, but i love looking at all the pictures everyone has put on here!

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
keep meaning to post these - thought it would be helpful to see more mod shots & what fits inside for those considering. i really love this bag. i mostly hand/arm carry it, but love that it has the crossbody option too. i'll probably get another down the road.

in my car:

mod shots:

what i can fit inside (minus my phone, which i used to take the picture):

Love all of your pics!

RilCruz76

Live. Love. Dance
Sep 18, 2009
Sunshine State
here's mine ~ just received last night, in bright coral

bright and perfect for spring and summer days (well, in FL, that's year round, lol!!) :P

a shout~out to *RilCruz76* for spurring on this purchase ~ :ghi5:
YYAYYY!!! Gorgeous!!! CONGRATS!!!

That was my 1st choice for your Day #12 gift ..bummed they wouldn't let me

order it then! But double YAAYY...now you have 2 of your most wanted Coach

items the Haircalf Legacy Clutch and the Mini Tanner!! woot-woot :yahoo:

lubbtoshop

~live, laugh, love~
Jul 6, 2010
sunny south ~ sunshine state
RilCruz76 said:
YYAYYY!!! Gorgeous!!! CONGRATS!!!

That was my 1st choice for your Day #12 gift ..bummed they wouldn't let me

order it then! But double YAAYY...now you have 2 of your most wanted Coach

items the Haircalf Legacy Clutch and the Mini Tanner!! woot-woot :yahoo:
I am sooooo in :love: with both of them, you have fabulous taste and I'm just itching to take the legacy haircalf out....think once my brown booties get here, she'll be going on her first outing! :lol: