Legacy Mini Satchel in leather?

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
I don't think I've seen a reveal of the Legacy Mini Satchel in leather. Does anyone have one? I saw one on a good sale and it was really cute.

It was deep port - I was trying to think about what colors match well with it. Black or gray for sure. I know lots of people have bought the deep port in other bags. I've wanted something in that color, but haven't gotten anything yet and thought this might be a good (inexpensive) way to do that.

I don't think I've seen a reveal of the Legacy Mini Satchel in leather. Does anyone have one? I saw one on a good sale and it was really cute.

It was deep port - I was trying to think about what colors match well with it. Black or gray for sure. I know lots of people have bought the deep port in other bags. I've wanted something in that color, but haven't gotten anything yet and thought this might be a good (inexpensive) way to do that.

Hmmm I guess nobody has this bag or maybe folks don't like it? It's small but looks like it would hold a lot. I think the deep port is too close in color to my red bag, but it comes in cognac and black and also saffiano colors.

Would still love to see pics if anyone has one.

I have one in magenta. Still has the tags on. I like it but I'm heavily considering the saffiano satchel as it is the same shape/price and more durable. I will post pictures tonight once I get home!

I have deep port, black and cognac in this. Would love to reveal but I don't know how to post a pic from the iPad app, someone help me! I love these bags, they are small and big at the same time and lovely!