Legacy Luci vs. Legapop Highlight

COHgirl

I'm a real Girl now!
O.G.
Nov 15, 2009
I just came across a few pictures that made me notice the similarity of the shape of these two bags. I don't know how to put them in this post off the iPad though.

Has any one else noticed this?

I did notice this, actually, and thought the same thing when I first saw the pics of the Highlight. I'm sure Luci's leather and quality are a bit superior, but for those that like this shape/style, but don't want the weight of the Legacy bags, the Highlight could be a great option!

i did notice this, actually, and thought the same thing when i first saw the pics of the highlight. I'm sure luci's leather and quality are a bit superior, but for those that like this shape/style, but don't want the weight of the legacy bags, the highlight could be a great option!

ita

finally found the photos I was looking at!

not my auction but borrowed from ebay
screen-capture-3.png

screen-capture-2.png

I don't know the exact dimensions but the general shape and zipper design look a lot alike to me. I just wonder if the shape stays like that or if the top gets limp and falls down on itself?

The Poppy collection is made of thin leather to maintain a low price point. I don't imagine that it stands up on it's own as really no Coach bag does. The only similarity I see is the domed top which is not a unique feature.

The Poppy collection is made of thin leather to maintain a low price point. I don't imagine that it stands up on it's own as really no Coach bag does. The only similarity I see is the domed top which is not a unique feature.
Agree, and Luci can't be used with a crossbody strap very efficiently since the links on the sides to too low on the bag to allow for it to balance well.