LEGACY lovers...I need help!!!

LEGACY Leigh or 07 Shoulder Bag or both???

• Keep LEGACY shoulder bag in WHISKEY ($159)

• Keep LEGACY Leigh in WHISKEY ($295)

• Keep both of them...they are nothing alike!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 27, 2007
:sos: Ok...I really need your help! I normally am able to figure these things out for myself, but this one is just to big for me.:sweatdrop:

I bought a LEGACY shoulder bag 07 at the outlet about 2 weeks ago, I never used it nor did I take the tags off of it, I bought it for $159.99 in WHISKEY.

Ok...here is where the problem comes in...

Last night I was at the outlet and I found a LEGACY LEIGH for
$369.99-20%=$295.99. IN WHISKY!

So I do not know what to do...I am too worried that they are to much alike to keep them both.
I am torn on whether to keep the shoulder LEGACY, keep the LEGACY LEIGH, or heck, at that price just keep both. (If I keep both my DH will probably strangle me...j/k...but it will work out)

I am concerned if LEIGH is a dressy bag...I am a casual dresser and do not have to wear fancy clothes to work.

As far as LEGACY pieces that I already own, just so that I don't become to mundane:girlsigh:...I have a BLACK Mandy, a BLACK Ali, and a BLACK hippie...( I know a lot of BLACK...I am just glad I did not find LEIGH in BLACK too...lol)

Thanks for your help!!! I know that I can count on you guys to help me figure this one out.:smile:

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I love the leigh, my vote's for her. The shoulder bag is a little too small for me too. I am a stay at home mom and a very casual dresser, but I love to carry the leigh proudly

margaritaxmix

Apr 5, 2007
NYC
I think they are different enough to keep both, but I would keep the Leigh over the shoulder bag because it's bigger. I saw this bag IRL on someone for the first time yesterday and I was surprised... I thought it'd be huge and bulky but it looked AMAZING on her!

queenmab

Reach for the sun
Sep 25, 2006
Pacific NW
I think the Leigh is a more useful size and then I would use that other $158 to get another bag in a different color.

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
Wellington, FL
keep both, even tho they are the same color the styles are soo different!!! And plus, you can't pass a deal up like that, it's the same price as a shoulder bag @ retail!!!!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I agree with the other posters that the shoulder bag and Leigh are different enough to keep both if you would like to. If you have to choose one, I would say the Leigh is a much better size and more functional. I find the shoulder bag to be way too small for every day use, even though it's roomy for its size. But that's JMO, and this is why I don't use the Bridgit more than I do. Also, I even find the Leigh to be a bit on the cramped side compared to the size bag I normally carry. But even if size is not an issue for you, I think the Leigh is a much more elegant looking bag that can be dressed up or down. I also bought one at a factory store a couple of weekends before, and I LOVE it!! I'm now even plotting to get another color in it (it never ends!)....:graucho:

fieldsinspring

Smiling :)
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
To me I would not want both, even though they were a great deal. I love them both but the shoulder bag is a little on the small side and kind of sits weird under my arm.. the leigh is beautiful and classic and will look great with everything for a long time, so I vote for the Leigh. Good Luck! :tup:

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
I would keep the whiskey Leigh, and return the shoulder bag for raisin or junper if they have those colors available. Is that an option?

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a good person to ask because I've had them both. I had the shoulder bag in black and I just didn't like it because it was kinda small and in black it reminded me of a little biker babe's satchel. Just not my personality so I returned it. Last night I bought the leigh in raisin and I love it's size! It's not too dressy, it looks fabulous with jeans. So do what I did and return the shoulder bag and get a leigh. I voted for the leigh. My leigh only cost $248 at the outlet, wish you could get it for that deal.

lodilove

Jun 6, 2007
I have both a Leigh and shoulder bag (also recent outlet finds, yay!) and they both work for me. And even though I am a more casual dresser, usually in jeans and a t-shirt, I think the Leigh looks great. I would keep both if possible, or go for the Leigh.

Aug 27, 2007
Thanks everybody...
I just double checked my receipt...I did pay $247.00...WOW, talk about excited...that is $50.00 less than I originally thought!!! Thanks oopsididitagain for calling that to my attention...

I really appreciate all the input! You guys are all really great...

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Thanks everybody...
I just double checked my receipt...I did pay $247.00...WOW, talk about excited...that is $50.00 less than I originally thought!!! Thanks oopsididitagain for calling that to my attention...

I really appreciate all the input! You guys are all really great...

You both got a GREAT deal because all of these were $296 at my outlets a couple of weekends ago, and that's what I paid! There was even one citron that was marked $569.99, and I THINK possibly an add'l 20% off!