Legacy Lipgloss Charm with Pics!!!

Neliza

O.G.
Jul 4, 2008
Hi Everyone! I went to my local boutique yesterday to make my PCE purchases and was fully expecting to have to order this but I was pleasantly surprised when my SA went to the back and brought it out! I was able to bring it home with me and am just loving the colors of the gloss. I will post pictures of my other purchases once they come in on Friday but in the meantime, here's the lipgloss charm...enjoy :yes:

:drool:Must. Have. It.:drool:

I love those colors!!! Is it a subtle shine or deep in color?? Do you have the item number for it? If I can ask, how much was it? sorry about all the questions but Im in love with it!! Please and thank you!!:P

its' BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the box! i've already been planning to order this friday with my PCE!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: maybe my store will have them also...so thaks for showing me pics...you cemented my decision!!!

I'm happy to answer as many questions as I'm able :yes:
The item number is #B016. The actual price is $58 but it was $43.50 with the PCE discount. I would say that it's definitely a gloss consistency so the color is not too deep or rich. Hope that helps!

Thank You so much for posting pics. It is ADORABLE.
I forgot to order it with my Lily (duh!) so I called this morning and my friendly SA let me add 2 to my order and even honored the PCE for it. Yay!