Legacy Lipgloss Charm with Pics!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone! I went to my local boutique yesterday to make my PCE purchases and was fully expecting to have to order this but I was pleasantly surprised when my SA went to the back and brought it out! I was able to bring it home with me and am just loving the colors of the gloss. I will post pictures of my other purchases once they come in on Friday but in the meantime, here's the lipgloss charm...enjoy :yes:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ooh, that's sooooo cute!

3. Thats super cute, whats the style and cost of that cute thing?

4. :drool:Must. Have. It.:drool:

I love those colors!!! Is it a subtle shine or deep in color?? Do you have the item number for it? If I can ask, how much was it? sorry about all the questions but Im in love with it!! Please and thank you!!:P

5. Very cute!

6. That is really cute! And the like the colours too.

7. its' BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the box! i've already been planning to order this friday with my PCE!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: maybe my store will have them also...so thaks for showing me pics...you cemented my decision!!!

8. the style number is B016 and the price is $58

9. I'm happy to answer as many questions as I'm able :yes:
    The item number is #B016. The actual price is $58 but it was $43.50 with the PCE discount. I would say that it's definitely a gloss consistency so the color is not too deep or rich. Hope that helps!

10. How easy is it for the lid to come off in transit? Just don't want a bag covered in gloss after you spend a lot of money on it.

11. Since I'm bag- banned, this will definately be my PCE purchase! It's adorable!

12. too cute! :tup:

13. Oh, that's super cute, I'm so glad I got it!! The lip gloss is colored?? :sad:

14. ^^^ i doesn't look like its that colored...some lip gloss make look colored but then don't even show on your lips

15. Thank You so much for posting pics. It is ADORABLE.
    I forgot to order it with my Lily (duh!) so I called this morning and my friendly SA let me add 2 to my order and even honored the PCE for it. Yay!