Legacy Lipgloss charm and little girls

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Grr. My two little ladies are 6 and 4 and of course love all things girlly especially lipgloss. They have been messing with my legacy lipgloss charm which I have in a drawer and it kind of got a little sloppy so I told them hands off unless they asked me. Now it has mysteriously dissappered. Hmmm... No one knows where it could be! Grrrr.... I want my charm back. I coveted that thing and scored it at the outlets for $16 :cry:

2. Oh no! I just started using mine on my putty tote with the gold turnlock/hardware and it looks awesome. I got mine around the holidays at clearance price too, and havent seen them there since. I was going to get two - I should have! Im afraid Im going to lose mine too. They are on ebay, but alot more $$.

3. I know that feeling, my 3yr old daughter got a hold of mine...Thank God I got it away from her when I did...I just put it on my large zoe..So we will see..I'll have to watch it like a hawk,lol!!! Sorry ,as you , I only pd.$19.00..Hope you can find it..You will , when your not looking for it....;)

4. Ugh! I'm thinking "no TV or anything that makes you happy until it's found!!"

Hopefully you can replace it soon!

5. Aww, I feel your pain! I have the lozenge tag perfume I got at the outlets for $9.99 and it has since disappeared :0( Hope you find it or get another one!

6. Some outlets still have them, though it'd be nice not to have to buy it again of course!

7. i know what you mean about little girls and the "do not touch mommy's stuff!"