Legacy Line - What exactly is that?

Love$Purses

Apr 13, 2008
I purchased the Francine Patent bag in winter white and apparently it is in Coach's "Legacy" line. What exactly is that? I've purchased Coach over the years but I'm not familiar with their product lines. It seemed to be one of their higher end bags at $800 but I loved the look of it and the versatility of the shoulder strap/hand strap.

It's their higher end bags -- go to www.coach.com and select the Legacy group under handbags and you'll see them - you can also go into the Legacy Boutique on coach.com and see all the Legacy products. They also have brick and mortar Legacy stores.

I went in to a Legacy store last weekend. Or at least I think it was. They did have several more of the higher end bags, but they were out of quite a few. Has Coach's Legacy line been around for awhile or is it something new? I haven't owned a Coach bag in years but I was looking for a white patent bag and saw this one on their website and went in and fell in love with it. I've just heard some say that Coach isn't as good about standing behind their stuff as they could be. I usually by all of my handbags at Nordstrom and they are so good to stand behind ANYTHING. Anyone else buy the Legacy Line items and what has been your experience?

Legacy bags all have the "special" legacy lining which is multi-colored striped silk. It is getting harder to find in many stores. The leather is beautiful. I actually prefer this line and have/do own many styles. I love them!!