Legacy Leather Satchel

Aug 2, 2006
Hey everyone
I just have a question.. when you all are talking about the legacy leather satchel, especially in the "essentials" thread, are you talking about this one?
10330_d1.jpg

I wasn't sure, because it seems like so many of you have the shoulder bag.. TIA!!

Well, now that I FINALLY have my charging cable, I can charge up the digital camera and take a picture of mine to post. *yay!* Yes, it is a heavy bag, just like all the Legacy stuff, but so worth it.

^The geranium one is what I have. Yeah, it's heavy, but it isn't like carrying around a bowling ball or anything like that. I think it's totally worth it!

I love that bag in the brown!! I had thought about seeing if I could get one during PCE, but I don't want to order it and then not like it because it's too big/heavy.....still deciding though....

^The geranium one is what I have. Yeah, it's heavy, but it isn't like carrying around a bowling ball or anything like that. I think it's totally worth it!
if not for my back I would totally agree. My dr got mad at me when he saw me with my sig legacy shoulder bag (oops)

I'll just be jealous of yours! :yes: