Legacy Leather Satchel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone
    I just have a question.. when you all are talking about the legacy leather satchel, especially in the "essentials" thread, are you talking about this one?
    [​IMG]

I wasn't sure, because it seems like so many of you have the shoulder bag.. TIA!!

2. Yes, that's the one.... gosh, I love that bag... :love:

3. ***swoon***
    I have the whiskey satchel and it is my true love :heart:
    I have the shoulder in Pond but the Satchel is my fav!

4. I picked up one of these at Coach once to look it over, and it felt like it weighed 20 lbs. Is it hard to carry?

5. I really want one of those! I am strongly considering getting one in pond.

6. They're quite heavy, yes, but so beautiful... :drool:

7. I love the form. Has anyone seen it in the khaki color?

[​IMG]

8. That looks like one classy bag. :yes: :tup:

9. Okay.. just checking.. that is what I was wondering too.. how heavy is it? Does anyone have personal pics of them?? THat is one beautiful bag!!!

10. I LOVE the khaki color!! It does look a little heavy though... but worth it for the bag. *nodding*

11. Well, now that I FINALLY have my charging cable, I can charge up the digital camera and take a picture of mine to post. *yay!* Yes, it is a heavy bag, just like all the Legacy stuff, but so worth it.

12. I wanted the geranium one soooo bad, but everyone is telling me its so heavy, I just can't justify that

but it's gorgeous in any color!

13. ^The geranium one is what I have. Yeah, it's heavy, but it isn't like carrying around a bowling ball or anything like that. I think it's totally worth it!

14. I love that bag in the brown!! I had thought about seeing if I could get one during PCE, but I don't want to order it and then not like it because it's too big/heavy.....still deciding though....

15. if not for my back I would totally agree. My dr got mad at me when he saw me with my sig legacy shoulder bag (oops)

I'll just be jealous of yours! :yes: