Legacy field

chelle232

Dec 26, 2007
I was at a store today to look at the Legacy field and possibly purchase with my PCE. I was told that they were removed from the floor because they were being sent back. I couldn't commit to it today. Since its being removed from the store does that mean that it will now be going to the outlet? I can wait if I can receive it cheaper from the outlet but don't want to miss out. I need the advice from the Coach experts on the forum.

Thank you!

It depends on how many they have left. If they don't have very many, they will just keep them at JAX until they sell for FP. I have also heard that they aren't planning on sending Legacy to the outlets. I don't know if that means ever, or if they are just planning on waiting awhile. It might show up on the FOS. You could call JAX and ask how many they have in the system.

Wow, did not hear about this. My store had tons. Not sure what's going on here. Seems weird that it would all go to outlets because it JUST came out. I know a lot of my friends would be upset considering prices they JUST paid. I would hold out too.