Legacy Duffle in Metallic

bevie125

O.G.
Jan 9, 2009
Hi everyone! I am considering a Legacy Duffle in the Metallic and was wondering if anyone here has one, and how it is holding up with use? I already have the UV and the Black Cherry and love the duffle style! I am very partial to Metallic, however have had an issue with one of my metallic leathers (Maggie in Gunmetal) and wondered if any of you can shed some thoughts. Thanks in advance!

I would also like to know the answer to this! I had bought a metallic Brooke from the outlet and had to return it because the metallic wore off leaving big black spots. I love the metallic bags and I'm hoping to get another once I feel more confident about them!

Don't have a bag, but I've had the small cosmetic bag in silver/champagne/metallic/whatever it's called for 6 weeks or so, been using it constantly in my bags. It's held up great. Feels very soft and the metallic finish feels different than the color finish on my courtenay. On the metallic, it doesn't seem like something that can just be scratched off, seems to go deeper. I'd feel confident getting one. HTH.

Don't have a bag, but I've had the small cosmetic bag in silver/champagne/metallic/whatever it's called for 6 weeks or so, been using it constantly in my bags. It's held up great. Feels very soft and the metallic finish feels different than the color finish on my courtenay. On the metallic, it doesn't seem like something that can just be scratched off, seems to go deeper. I'd feel confident getting one. HTH.

Thanks for your input. I do have a metallic Zoe (copper) never had issues. The only one was the Maggie. I was hoping the Legacy line would be a better leather metallic and from what you are telling me it sounds like it might be. :smile:

Good to know! I would think anything that is inside a bag is more likely to get wear on it because it rubs up against more stuff. So if it's holding up, it must be more durable.

This kind of metallic is very durable...it's the same type (I think) of metallic used on the metallic lily, bridget, and legacy wallets awhile back. Beautiful!

Hi All...this is my first post...woot!:woot:
Yes, I have the Legacy duffle in Metallic. I love her and have not had any issues whatsoever...however, I do not use her every day. I managed to acquire her back in November (on sale!) and wore her every day for 2 weeks, until it came to my attention that the metallic leather is notoriously delicate. Out of an abundance of caution I put her back in her dust bag and have only been bringing her out for dressy occasions like school plays, attending the Nutcracker, seeing live theater (Billy Elliot the Musical...:woohoo:) So I have not had any issues with the metallic leather at all, with my experience being occasional use only.
I adore the metallic leather. Please let me know if anyone uses their metallic leather every day and what your experience might be!:tpfrox:

I have a metallic Penny and have had no problems with it so far! I got it in the early fall and have used her off and on since then. I did have to take back my metallic Annabelle yesterday though because the metallic was starting to wear off after light wear... I had only had it since Christmas! I've definitely had better luck with my metallic legacy. *knocks on wood*

Hi All...this is my first post...woot!:woot:
Yes, I have the Legacy duffle in Metallic. I love her and have not had any issues whatsoever...however, I do not use her every day. I managed to acquire her back in November (on sale!) and wore her every day for 2 weeks, until it came to my attention that the metallic leather is notoriously delicate. Out of an abundance of caution I put her back in her dust bag and have only been bringing her out for dressy occasions like school plays, attending the Nutcracker, seeing live theater (Billy Elliot the Musical...:woohoo:) So I have not had any issues with the metallic leather at all, with my experience being occasional use only.
I adore the metallic leather. Please let me know if anyone uses their metallic leather every day and what your experience might be!:tpfrox:

I just love this finish, can you please post some action pics.:P

Thanks