Legacy Duffel with studs

drcoach1979

Sep 23, 2013
I have this duffle in bv with studs and its been fine for me. The original legacy duffle was too plain for my taste but the studs have so far worked great for me. No issues here and I dont worry much because coach stands by their products if any quality issues would rise im sure they would fix it. Knock on wood I havent had too in the 2 years I started my collection.

Roro

King of the House
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
I've had mine since the end of September and have been carrying it non-stop since (minus one week of vacation). I got the black specifically because of the studs--they are an antique brass and so not as bright as the brass / gold studs might be. The bag has softened greatly and I have had no issues with the bag whatsoever. I love the look of the studs--just a bit edgier than a plain duffel without being too much. I agree with the earlier post that I don't worry about the studs--I know that Coach would stand behind this bag. Hope this helps.

Caspin22

Hopelessly addicted
Mar 1, 2013
I haven't taken my tags off yet either. I don't know why I'm hesitating.

Does the shoulder strap stay on your shoulder? Does it soften with time?

The duffles in general are awesome bags. They break in beautifully, and will develop a great slouch that allows the bag to conform to your body when it's on your shoulder.