Legacy collection, Pics please~

Great collection ladies.
I just have the shoes, I regret not getting a scarf.
myshoes.jpg

Anyone have an action shot of the Mandy? I saw it IRL but I didn't pick it up. Is it huge?

They are pretty big (15"x9")...but that's the same size as the Hampton's Business tote, which I've never thought of as huge. So, yeah, it's a bit big as an everyday bag but as a work tote, diaper bag, carry-on, etc. it's great. Also, it's slouchy so I think it doesn't look quite as big on as the Business tote does. I guess it depends on your body size, though.

Here's a link to kallison's pics of the whiskey Mandy she bought (it's the third pic).
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/cant-keep-em-all-89248-3.html#post1712732

^^^^ um, yeah :shame:

But in my defense, the whiskey one was "as is" at the outlet, so it was under $200 and I had a credit and gift card that I used toward the pond one, so the only one I paid full price for was the suede one (yeah, I'm rationalizing!)

Thanks for the compliment!

They are pretty big (15"x9")...but that's the same size as the Hampton's Business tote, which I've never thought of as huge. So, yeah, it's a bit big as an everyday bag but as a work tote, diaper bag, carry-on, etc. it's great. Also, it's slouchy so I think it doesn't look quite as big on as the Business tote does. I guess it depends on your body size, though.

Here's a link to kallison's pics of the whiskey Mandy she bought (it's the third pic).
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/cant-keep-em-all-89248-3.html#post1712732
oh wow, bad pics of me in pj's. :Push:

the bag made me look good though! :nuts:

Hi everyone! I just joined! I was searching this thread for a picture of someone wearing a Legacy Leather Satchel but didn't find one:crybaby: . I love this bag from the internet but have never seen it in real life. Its not easy to have access to a Coach store in México. Im really in love with this bag and a friend of mine is doing the favor of buying it for me in the US. Im just concerned with the size of it, im afraid of buying it and that it will be too big for me. I really need help please! I need to be sure of this important buy! This is going to be mi first coach handbag! =) =) I would really appreciate if someone could post a foto of someone wearing it. :heart:

Thank you!!

PD Im not aquainted with this thread thing but I thought since this thread is about pictures of the legacy collection it would be OK to post my request in here.