Legacy collection, Pics please~

I want this cute coin purse one at the top left side.........is it still available and if so how much?? its TDF!!

attachment.php

^^ One PF gal called the 800 number and managed to order the last legacy framed wristlet today. I've seen them on ebay but they are going for about $100 more than retail. I believe the retail was either $88 or $98, sorry I can't remember. I lucked out and ordered mine several weeks ago after seeing one on here when there were only a handful left at JAX. If you can find one, consider yourself lucky because they are very hard to find!

^^ One PF gal called the 800 number and managed to order the last legacy framed wristlet today. I've seen them on ebay but they are going for about $100 more than retail. I believe the retail was either $88 or $98, sorry I can't remember. I lucked out and ordered mine several weeks ago after seeing one on here when there were only a handful left at JAX. If you can find one, consider yourself lucky because they are very hard to find!

do you have the item number and color name so I can try and locate one?? Thanks!

Also, can it fit a small flip phone, ID and some cash??

It's number 40239, I believe and I don't know about the color name other than legacy stripe. It's retail is $88. I don't know about the phone but you can fit your ID, other cards and cash in it. I put my cash in the front pocket and all my other stuff inside. Let us know if you find one!

Here are my shoulder bags, as well as a pic of my pond and legacy stripe wristlets (and a couple of non-legacy charms).

I LOVE the shoulder bag (obviously ;)!

Attachments

• legacy accessories.JPG
    legacy accessories.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 179
  • pond wristlet.JPG
    pond wristlet.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 148
  • shoulders 1.JPG
    shoulders 1.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 236
  • shoulders 2.JPG
    shoulders 2.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 488
oh I got all excited for a minute there, they told me scottsdale had it. So I called and the lady said they didn't have it anymore and haven't had it for months but for some reason it keeps showing they do.