Legacy Clutch (Cognac) 48021 ;)

pebblelina

Nov 1, 2010
image-1054363433.jpg

Hey girls,
Well, I got the Legacy Clutch today and I am soo in love with this bag ;) I love everything about it and the inside is a fabric, possibly a type of canvas, gosh do I love this Clutch. Sorry I didn't do a better reveal, but I just got too excited and all I could do when the FedEx man left was get into that Coach box ;)
This is going to be my everyday bag, love the size, it's not heavy at all, I'm in my fifties and sure don't want a bad back, trying to fight the age process as much as I can ;)
Thanks for allowing me to share my new Clutch ;)

View attachment 1784711

Hey girls,
Well, I got the Legacy Clutch today and I am soo in love with this bag ;) I love everything about it and the inside is a fabric, possibly a type of canvas, gosh do I love this Clutch. Sorry I didn't do a better reveal, but I just got too excited and all I could do when the FedEx man left was get into that Coach box ;)
This is going to be my everyday bag, love the size, it's not heavy at all, I'm in my fifties and sure don't want a bad back, trying to fight the age process as much as I can ;)
Thanks for allowing me to share my new Clutch ;)
That is such a nice classic clutch! Congrats!!!

Do you have any interior pics? Are there any credit card slots?

Hey Girls, I just posted under "What's in your Coach Bag," there are lotza pictures for anyone who may be interested in this Clutch and I listed everything I carry. I did just order the matching Legacy Mini Skinny, but in the color Sunflower to give some contrast to the inside :smile: Okay, so I couldn't resist, but I think the wallet I'm carrying is abit too big and bulky, since I basically only carry a few cards and some pictures in my wallet. ;)