Legacy Black Cherry Items

I was hoping for more black cherry accessories and I found a couple last night at Lord & Taylor: a zippy wallet and a slim zip wallet. I have only seen the zippy wallet in the colorblock colors, but there they were in solid black cherry and fuchsia. I didn't check the style number so I don't know if it is the same as the colorblock zippy one. What I did get was the Legacy Leather Slim Zip, style number 48178, in black cherry. It is $158 but Lord & Taylor is having the Friends & Family sale through Monday and you can get 25% off in store on all Coach items (and if you open up a L&T charge, you can get an additional 15% off on top of that discount).

This slim zip wallet is a department store exclusive and black cherry and fushcia are the new colors. I had tried to order this wallet in a Coach store during PCE last month but could not because it is not sold in the Coach stores and they couldn't order it through JAX either. I had seen it in Macy's and Bloomingdales and at that time it was available only in black, cognac and carnelian. I love that it is not as big and bulky as the accordion zip wallet and I can grab my hand around it since it is 3 1/2 inches wide. Length wise at 7 3/4 inches, it is the same as the accordion, zippy and soft wallets.

Love the wallets!:smile: