legacy bags at christmas

highrider9o9

Feb 24, 2014
Soo I think a lot of you might like this news, my friend just got back from smc a a week or two ago, and we were talking about her trip and she told me that at christmas theyre going to bring back a lot of the legacy bags in fun neon color bursts, like hot pink, bright yellow, lime green, and so on, I actually really like this idea.

A neon bag? I am a child of the 80s but I'm not sure I want to revisit that era on my arm. If I see tie dye, I'm done. I am reserving judgement until I see one but my eyebrow is raised. :huh:

I loved fuchsia and UV from legacy. If they offered more in those colors I'd be happy. But now I don't know if I should keep my hunt going on ebay for the few things I missed out on. Nice thing about coach is that I can always return, not possible with ebay.

Soo I think a lot of you might like this news, my friend just got back from smc a a week or two ago, and we were talking about her trip and she told me that at christmas theyre going to bring back a lot of the legacy bags in fun neon color bursts, like hot pink, bright yellow, lime green, and so on, I actually really like this idea.

I really like this idea too.
There was a thread calld "YOUR IDEAS FOR COACH PERFECTION" May 25.14 .
I wrote #15 post about "old classics to remake in color... would be a good idea".
I love the Legacy line and can't wait to see these.:smile:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/your-ideas-for-coach-perfection-869185.html

What is smc? Where did your friend get this info?

A neon bag? I am a child of the 80s but I'm not sure I want to revisit that era on my arm. If I see tie dye, I'm done. I am reserving judgement until I see one but my eyebrow is raised. :huh:

You and me both. My general rule is that if I did it the first time around, I'm not doing it the second time around. Plus, neon was never my favorite trend in the 80s. I had one neon green and neon pink sweatshirt and that's it. I'm sure has heck not dropping 300+ for a neon anything. Maybe there will also be bright colored but non-neon Legacy, too. That would be good! :smile: