legacy bags at christmas

highrider9o9

Feb 24, 2014
Soo I think a lot of you might like this news, my friend just got back from smc a a week or two ago, and we were talking about her trip and she told me that at christmas theyre going to bring back a lot of the legacy bags in fun neon color bursts, like hot pink, bright yellow, lime green, and so on, I actually really like this idea.

Aug 18, 2013
Interesting. Do you know if the leather will be the legacy leather we were used to or like the new bleecker duffles?

Aug 18, 2013
I loved fuchsia and UV from legacy. If they offered more in those colors I'd be happy. But now I don't know if I should keep my hunt going on ebay for the few things I missed out on. Nice thing about coach is that I can always return, not possible with ebay.

letstalkbags

Sep 21, 2012
Soo I think a lot of you might like this news, my friend just got back from smc a a week or two ago, and we were talking about her trip and she told me that at christmas theyre going to bring back a lot of the legacy bags in fun neon color bursts, like hot pink, bright yellow, lime green, and so on, I actually really like this idea.
I really like this idea too.
There was a thread calld "YOUR IDEAS FOR COACH PERFECTION" May 25.14 .
I wrote #15 post about "old classics to remake in color... would be a good idea".
I love the Legacy line and can't wait to see these.:smile:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/your-ideas-for-coach-perfection-869185.html

Caspin22

Hopelessly addicted
Mar 1, 2013
Mesa, AZ
What is smc? Where did your friend get this info?

CharliLuvsCoach

AccessoryWhore
Sep 2, 2013
A neon bag? I am a child of the 80s but I'm not sure I want to revisit that era on my arm. If I see tie dye, I'm done. I am reserving judgement until I see one but my eyebrow is raised. :huh:
You and me both. My general rule is that if I did it the first time around, I'm not doing it the second time around. Plus, neon was never my favorite trend in the 80s. I had one neon green and neon pink sweatshirt and that's it. I'm sure has heck not dropping 300+ for a neon anything. Maybe there will also be bright colored but non-neon Legacy, too. That would be good! :smile: