Legacy Bag Abuse!

The other day I went tanning and left my purse in my car... Unlocked. And the whole time i was tanning I was sooo worried that when i went back out it wouldn't be there and that would have been $400 out the window.

I usually leave my car unlocked and sometimes my purse in there because I live in a small town and don't relly think anything of it. But I do realize it can happen anywhere... So not doing that anymore. I was so stressed for like 15 min before I went back to my car!

Not that that has really much to do with teh thread. LOL

I try not to get my bags dirty or put them down anywhere...

It isn't even to protect the bag as much as it is to protect ME that I don't put my bags on the floor or on nasty sinks or in carts. Those places are filthy and harbor nasty germs (and I'm not a germophobe in general!). I wouldn't want to have a bag in a place like that and then hold it close to my body. Eww!

Someone should teach that girl basic hygeine as well as how to value her posessions!

I don't give a darn if it's Coach, LV, Gucci, D&B or any of my "no name" bags I have...putting my bag on the bathroom floor?? That's just NASTY!!!

That's why there are HOOKS in there for that.

And if there aren't hooks, hang it on your neck or something! LOL I hate seeing any bag all beat up and stained. The fabric ones are the worst since they soak stuff up.

And that is EXACTLY the reason why I JUST started to buy leather bags!!!! The fabric ones just soak up anything around. They are just soooooo pretty though!!!!

When I'm in a restaurant, my Coach bags get their own chair at the table!!! And I never put them on the floor...at work they are either on my desk, or locked in a drawer...in the car, always on the seat, even if I have just vacuumed my car out!! Maybe I'm a little over the top...:nuts:

Nope, you're not. I treat my bag the same way - although I just bought one of those purse hook thingy today so my bag will no longer get its own chair. :P

My bags totally go wherever is easiest for me! Be it the floor, a chair, a sink etc. My bags aren't dirty or gross looking and to be honest, I truly do not clean them that often and they still look new.

My bags totally go wherever is easiest for me! Be it the floor, a chair, a sink etc. My bags aren't dirty or gross looking and to be honest, I truly do not clean them that often and they still look new.

I'm the exact same way. I don't obsess over it. That's one reason why I love my Coach bags, you can carry them and not worry and they still look fantastic! And I am always drawn to the vintage or vachetta leather bags so mine aren't the easiest to care for, and they still look great.

I carried my Fendi Spy bag once and the leather felt so flimsy I felt like I had to baby it all day. I haven't used it since.

Resturants are bad too. I see bags on the filthy floor all the time. I keep it hanging from my knee.

I'm careful with my bags, not anal, but I do take really good care of all of my bags. But putting them on a restaurant floor? NOT gonna happen! Just because of the ICK factor! :sick:

I don't know if this allowed or not, I hope so because it's such a great thing, but since I bought this little gadget my bag never has to sit on the floor or take up an extra chair in a restaurant (especially if you only get a table for 2). It's called the Luxe Link....it's small and it really does work, I love it! :heart:

Here's a link to it if you'd like to check it out! http://www.luxelink.com/

:bagslap: to the girl's mother for not teaching her better. Even if the bag was a gift, she should NOT have treated it so shabbily...I mean come on! Ink and crap all over the bottom of a white leather bag?? 15 is old enough to care for your things, be it a $400 Coach or a $30 Target.