Legacy at TJ MAXX!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. TJ Maxx had their handbag event today and I got this for $179.99. I grabbed when I saw it hidden in the little girls section :drool: . It retails for $698. They also had large bleeker flap bags for $179 and a bleeker shopper for $249. This was in Monroe, NY. Right near Woodbury Commons.

[​IMG]

2. :woohoo::woohoo:
    WOW!
    Congrats!

3. What a great deal!! Congrats!

4. :drool: Lucky girl! That is a hot bag, and what a buy! :drool:

5. WOW!!!! GREAT deal!!!! CONGRATS!!! :smile:

6. WOW! That's really cute! Congrats on your great find! :tup:

7. awesome!! love it

8. I just called TJs and they said they have A LOT...so I'm heading down..

9. I got the last one at my store. I think someone was actually following me around, waiting for me to put it down. I love the coloring too. The background is almost black and the C's are brown.

Is it to dark for spring?

10. Congrats, amazing find! Wish my Maxx was closer...

11. FANTASTIC deal!! Congrats!! Most canvas Legacy I have seen in this are have been more like $250. I got to another Maxx location when the doors opened today, and there was a mad dash for the Coach tables. Some woman beat me to the Bleecker shopper, but I picked up a Bleecker flap and a couple non Coach handbags. Around here they put the stuff out at least as of yesterday because that's when I found the duffles. Almost all the stores are now cleaned out...unless they restock this evening!!

12. Wow, great deal! You're a good bargain hunter!

13. Wow! That's a fantastic bag, congratulations. Wish my TJMaxx would have had some great bags :sad:

14. That is my favorite satchel, very nice and great price too !

15. :drool: Such a beautiful bag for an amazing price!!!!!