Legacy archival Rambler clubhouse

I am finally joining this club, pulled the trigger on a carnelian rambler on feebay. I've been searching and searching for a cute red-orangey bag (from any brand!) that I can wear hands free, and looked in my closet and saw my carnelian wristlet and realized how perfect that color is for me. I wanted a rambler when they came out a couple years ago but $348 was way too high and there arent outlets near me and etc etc. So anyway I finally just hit the BIN button! It should get here in a couple days!

I am finally joining this club, pulled the trigger on a carnelian rambler on feebay. I've been searching and searching for a cute red-orangey bag (from any brand!) that I can wear hands free, and looked in my closet and saw my carnelian wristlet and realized how perfect that color is for me. I wanted a rambler when they came out a couple years ago but $348 was way too high and there arent outlets near me and etc etc. So anyway I finally just hit the BIN button! It should get here in a couple days!

Oh congrats! I have this one and love it, I am sure you will too!

My new rambler:

Congratulations! I have 2 Carnelian bags and it is one of my favorite Legacy colors! The only thing is I see it as a lot more orange than red. DH thinks I'm color blind because he always calls it red. I was walking from the parking lot at work and a stranger said "I love your red bag........." I turned around to see who she was talking to because I wanted to see "the pretty red bag" but she was talking to me! :lol: