Left or Right

I'm right handed and I wear my Love bracelet on my right hand. I don't want to wear it on my left because I wear my watch on that wrist and it would get banged up. It doesn't bother me at all on my right wrist or get in the way. I think you should just wear it on any hand you like!

LDDChanel

O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
I don't know if there is a 'right' hand necessarily. But I'm right handed and wear it on my right hand as well.

Spice Girl

Apr 26, 2012
Thank you for your replies. Makes things easier to decide and owes moving of the bracelets. I will leave the bracelets on my right arm.

bucha

Aug 4, 2012
I am right handed and if I ever get the love bracelet (someday... :smile:), I would wear it on my left wrist. Because I use my right hand to write and I type on the computer with my right hand sticking to the keyboard, and it would scratch and damage the bangle quite a lot.

Spice Girl

Apr 26, 2012
I am right handed and if I ever get the love bracelet (someday... :smile:), I would wear it on my left wrist. Because I use my right hand to write and I type on the computer with my right hand sticking to the keyboard, and it would scratch and damage the bangle quite a lot.
I do not do all that much typing on the computer. Use iPad mostly.

PeacefulMommy

Nov 14, 2012
Florida, USA
I don't believe that there is a "right" - or "correct" hand on which to wear your LOVE bracelet. I believe that it's a matter of personal preference.

While I don't own a LOVE, I am right-handed and wear ALL of my bracelets (and, honestly, most of my rings) on my left hand. This is only because I use my right hand more frequently than my left, especially while writing/typing, etc.. I feel that bracelets are 'less in the way' on my left - or less dominant - hand. If I were to purchase a LOVE, it would be worn on my left arm. I don't wear a watch.

Your decision might be different if you wear a watch, or if you prefer to wear your jewelry on your dominant hand.