Leesburg VA Outlet Updates-Feb. 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Leesburg today around 11AM - nothing new to report - same ole stuff everyone else mentioned - tons of Peytons in red and black. More op art items, little pouch, mini skinnys, etc - there were also plastic op art keychains, a couple of new wool scarves

Returned my Petyon, turq. Haversack, purple Madison cosmetic pouch, and Legacy top handle pouch. Getting sick of Coach - trying to save up for a Balenciaga.

Went to Leesburg today around 11AM - nothing new to report - same ole stuff everyone else mentioned - tons of Peytons in red and black. More op art items, little pouch, mini skinnys, etc - there were also plastic op art keychains, a couple of new wool scarves

Returned my Petyon, turq. Haversack, purple Madison cosmetic pouch, and Legacy top handle pouch. Getting sick of Coach - trying to save up for a Balenciaga.

Thanks for the updates Nancy-saves me a trip. I'm going up tomorrow (my day off) so I'll report back afterwards.

did they have op art wristlet? do u know how much??

I saw op art wristlets - not sure how much.

There were still Carly's at 50% off - small and large purple and navy leather and various different signature styles.

I saw op art wristlets - not sure how much.

There were still Carly's at 50% off - small and large purple and navy leather and various different signature styles.

There's two Op Art designs out- The older Graphic Op Art- w/ black, orange, grey and white in the "new 'C' " design (which I haven't seen at Leesburg at all yet) and then the newer Resort Op Art pattern w/ the red/blue/purple "new 'C'" pattern.
I bought a resort op art mini skinny for $17.50 yesterday but didn't like the wristlet too much because of the turnlock on it (it looked to plastic-y/fake-y looking to me~sorry if anyone has one!!) My guess is that the wristlet was probably $20-30?

Which op art, cartoonsky? I picked up the Resort op art wristlet for $20 on Friday to give as a birthday gift. The miniskinnys were $17.50 and the cosmetic case was $30.

the Resort op art wristlet, the reason i ask ....my outlet said they were 59.99, & the mini skinny was 17, so maybe she made a mistake and said the price without the 50% off?? i just thought it was kinda weird, i put both on charge hold...

the Resort op art wristlet, the reason i ask ....my outlet said they were 59.99, & the mini skinny was 17, so maybe she made a mistake and said the price without the 50% off?? i just thought it was kinda weird, i put both on charge hold...

59.99??? That must have been a misquote, it was only $49 original price, but yeah, $20 w/ the 50% off the factory re-price. :tup:

There's two Op Art designs out- The older Graphic Op Art- w/ black, orange, grey and white in the "new 'C' " design (which I haven't seen at Leesburg at all yet) and then the newer Resort Op Art pattern w/ the red/blue/purple "new 'C'" pattern.
I bought a resort op art mini skinny for $17.50 yesterday but didn't like the wristlet too much because of the turnlock on it (it looked to plastic-y/fake-y looking to me~sorry if anyone has one!!) My guess is that the wristlet was probably $20-30?

I wanted to amend my previous statement...It turns out that it wasn't the resort op art wristlets that I didn't care for, w/ the plastic-y looking turnlocks, it was the rose gold small foldover clutches (because I just saw them this morning- sorry if I've now offended the rose gold foldover clutch owners, but I wanted to clarify...)

By the way, they didn't have any of the resort op art wristlets up at Leesburg this morning (2/9) only the mini skinnys, cosmetic cases, top handle pouches and small foldover clutches.

Here's my report for Monday 2/9 at Leesburg. Got there right when it opened....
Nothing too much new except they now seem to have a bunch of the pleated gallery totes (at 50% off, so they were $150) in the black sig. fabric, khaki sig. w/ wine/beet trim, khaki sig. w/ brown trim, black patent and a wine colored patent... Seems I've seen these before but I think the price might have gone down and they were promintently displayed on the back center table (behind the jewelry case). They also now have Carlys in black w/ Silver H/W in both the med. and the large size (as well as the other colors they've had there the past few weeks- plum, navy, sig. khaki w/ metallic gold trim, parchment w/ grey trim etc..).
The ergo pleated framed satchels seem to be getting down to the bottom of the barrel, only a few colors left (same price $160.00). Ditto for the purple and brown patent Soho satchels, not much left.

The only thing I noticed in the 50% off section I hadn't seen was a Bleecker khaki sig. hobo w/ a front pocket (I recall seeing another poster bought one on the main thread). The handle and front pocket are trimmed in a beige patent leather, they were $150.00 and also a large size slim Carly (khaki sig/ w/ a light beige trim~I believe the other poster from the main thread I mentioned bought that one bag too).
The only Amanda accessories they had today were the foldover flaps in every color- blue, plum, magenta and green (although they only had one plum and one magenta) for $40.00.
They still had the patent Peytons in black and red...
Ergo converitble foldover flaps in gold only, the Madison hobos in gold only (I bought the only black one) and that's about it.
I did get lucky and spot an (old) legacy top handle pouch (w/ the two kisslock pockets on either end) that someone had returned and got it for $35.00-Yay- I almost bought one on the bay a few weeks back for $105.00 !!

There was a plastic bin full of stuff sitting on the back chair and the SA said they were OK to buy, they just didn't have a chance to set them out yet. I also saw a turquoise haversack (Nancy's return, perhaps?), an Amanda cosmetic case in Magenta and a white legacy (new Garcia leather) shoulder flap in that bin as well....
No new ponytail scarves, tattersall cashmere scarves at all (except the blue one that's been there a while), but they did seem to have more 'men's style wool scarves in navy, burgandy etc... but I forgot to check the prices.
I think that's it!!

Last edited:
Here's my report for Monday 2/9 at Leesburg. Got there right when it opened....
Nothing too much new except they now seem to have a bunch of the pleated gallery totes (at 50% off, so they were $150) in the black sig. fabric, khaki sig. w/ wine/beet trim, khaki sig. w/ brown trim, black patent and a wine colored patent... Seems I've seen these before but I think the price might have gone down and they were promintently displayed on the back center table (behind the jewelry case). They also now have Carlys in black w/ Silver H/W in both the med. and the large size (as well as the other colors they've had there the past few weeks- plum, navy, sig. khaki w/ metallic gold trim, parchment w/ grey trim etc..).
The ergo pleated framed satchels seem to be getting down to the bottom of the barrel, only a few colors left (same price $160.00). Ditto for the purple and brown patent Soho satchels, not much left.

The only thing I noticed in the 50% off section I hadn't seen was a Bleecker khaki sig. hobo w/ a front pocket (I recall seeing another poster bought one on the main thread). The handle and front pocket are trimmed in a beige patent leather, they were $150.00 and also a large size slim Carly (khaki sig/ w/ a light beige trim~I believe the other poster from the main thread I mentioned bought that one bag too).
The only Amanda accessories they had today were the foldover flaps in every color- blue, plum, magenta and green (although they only had one plum and one magenta) for $40.00.
They still had the patent Peytons in black and red...
Ergo converitble foldover flaps in gold only, the Madison hobos in gold only (I bought the only black one) and that's about it.
I did get lucky and spot an (old) legacy top handle pouch (w/ the two kisslock pockets on either end) that someone had returned and got it for $35.00-Yay- I almost bought one on the bay a few weeks back for $105.00 !!

There was a plastic bin full of stuff sitting on the back chair and the SA said they were OK to buy, they just didn't have a chance to set them out yet. I also saw a turquoise haversack (Nancy's return, perhaps?), an Amanda cosmetic case in Magenta and a white legacy (new Garcia leather) shoulder flap in that bin as well....
No new ponytail scarves, tattersall cashmere scarves at all (except the blue one that's been there a while), but they did seem to have more 'men's style wool scarves in navy, burgandy etc... but I forgot to check the prices.
I think that's it!!
Bah! A white legacy shoulder flap?!? Like my grey! /cry

Mine is the one with 2 handles, and the flap in the front with the hidden pocket behind it :smile:

These stupid titles, they need girls names so we can keep them straight! Bridgit, Carly, Peyton, etc!

CA - you just bought my returned Legacy pouch - hope you enjoy it - I could not figure out what to use it for. It sat in my drawer untouched so you know it was not used at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.