leelee's beginner collection!

1. I just started collecting handbags a year and a half ago. I was going to wait for my new balenciaga to come in, but I was bored today and I will post pictures when it comes in.

coach.jpg calvin.jpg louis.jpg coachsc.jpg access.jpg
    The first photo are all my coach handbags and wristlets/wallet that I use with them. The pink duffle was my first coach I recieve for my birthday from my SO. The tan bag is one of my favorites, because I can carry EVERYTHING in there and I DO. I'm the roughest on it, but the material is really dirt proof. The others I just kind of picked up here and there.

The second photo is my two Calvin Klein bags that I just picked up last winter. I LOVE the clutch it is really interesting looking in person.

The third is my shining star! It is my LV trouville and a key chain. I refused to carry this purse for a while, and have just recently started carrying it around. My SO bought it for me while we were in Dallas.

The fourth picture is all of my coach scarves. I always tie scarf to my bag, and I love the colorful ones.

The last pictures is just my favorite random accessories. I bought a McQueen scarf to go with my new Balenciaga that I have not received yet. There are some coach wristlets and keychains. I have a lanyard on my sidekick. In the back are 4 pairs of sunglasses. My versace are my absolute fav right now.

2. Lovely collection ! :yes: Thanks for sharing - I especially like the trouville and cles !

3. Thanks ayla I adore them! It's funny because when my SO purchased the bag I felt guilty for someone spending THAT much money on me, well that has passed... and now I'm hungry for more. HEHE

4. Great collection! I love your Calvin Klein clutch, it's so pretty!

5. Your collection is gorgeous! I also love the idea with the scarfs-they are so pretty!

6. Very cute collection. Great coach scarves!

7. Great pics!!! Carry the Trouville girl!!!! Its sooooooo pretty!!!

8. What a variety!!! ;)

9. beautiful louis vuittons. amazing collection - keep it up!

10. Wonderful collection, thanks for sharing.

11. Thanks for the nice comments. I really love the purse forum, everyone for the most part is so nice and non-judgemental. I have yet to share you guys with my best friend whom I got to start collecting coach items.

12. Very nice collection. Make sure you post a picture of the new bag when it comes.

13. :nuts: Nice collection !!!:tender: I love your CK clutch and LV Trouville:girlsigh: Thanks for sharing:flowers:

14. You have so many colourful bags! :biggrin: It's a pretty good looking collection :biggrin:

15. Fab collection! I love your Trouville!! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice