• saturday november 24th

• friday november 30th

• saturday december 1st

• friday december 7th

• saturday december 8th

Results are only viewable after voting.
4 days to go!
I can't wait to shop.
Has anyone heard from Loopylorns ? she hasnt been on since the 9th of novmber?
Also i was told by someone that works at my closest LV if they don't have a bag there then they deffinatly wont have it in Leeds :s and they didn't really have alot! So does Leeds not get alot of LE bags in or something?

Woohoo!!! nearly shopping time!! I'm excited!

^ maybe they said that to put you off the way I see it is if they don't get stuff why have a vip room.

They got a limelight in just the other day it might still be there, The manager really is great I can't wait to meet him I may be switching stores so I'm interested in their allocation levels too

Can we get a run down of the final plan please steve so I can my journey etc etc.

Yea that's what i thought! i mean whats the point of having a vip room if they don't get alot of good bags in? So i don't get why he said that but owell.

They have the limelight?!? omg... If it's still there i'm totally going to consider getting it!

Hello hello all,

GRRR no internet access for a while and hubby cant get on TPF at work so no help there!!

Thought I had better let you know I am still around and have been missing TPF.

XXXXX

Hi everyone !!

Sorry I have abandoned you all !!. I checked the price today to Leeds from where I like (Just outside of Liverpool) and its gunna be £16.60 for me.

Well I think Cherry pie is right HN sounds great but Im really up for anything. Im calling the store at the end of this month to see if we can have the VIP room, Am I right that JOE is the manager ???.

Here is what im proposing:

12pm (noon) - meet up outside Victoria Quarter (Main Entrance)

vqsignsmalloc3.jpg

12:15pm - 1:30 - Eat at Harvey Nichols or another decided Cafe/restaurant
harveynix4un1.jpg

1:30 - 3:30 (approx, if we really wanna spend 2hrs in LV LOL)
shoppinginleeds5683eu5.jpg
367033536cf8847bf75mud1.jpg

3:30 - Onwards - Shopping and eating (sounds good to me LOL :nuts:
localinterestsjd6.jpg

Hi Claire, im still going ahead with this plan but we need to be at LV for about 1, so we can eat a bit quicker then that will be great. OMG im sooooooooooooo excited LOL