Lee MA Outlet

CeriCoach

Oct 22, 2007
Anyone been to the Outlet (Prime Outlet's I think) at Lee MA? It's my nearest one and I'm thinking about heading over there in a week or two but don't want a wasted journey. I've had some really mixed findings with outlets and just hope this is a good one!

I love this outlet...I've always gotten some great deals there!

I haven't been in a while (not since July)...but planning a trip up in a few weeks....hmm...maybe this weekend. heheh

I THINK the store moved to a larger space, but I'm not totally sure. The SAs are really nice...and it's definitely worth checking out. (also - this outlet carries signature bags if that interests you)

This is an old thread, but I'm bumping it so I don't have to start a new one..

Ne one know if the Lee, MA outlet is open today? It should be about 10:40 there and I've called about 3 times and have not gotten an answer... don't they open at 10? :confused1:

Not sure if they are open today. Maybe they delayed due to the weather?

I was just there yesterday and remember the following boutiqe deletes:
1 amethyst bridget - only legacy I saw
1 magenta hamptons clutch
resort pouches - 2 printed and one black leather
Leather shoulder zip bags - I think these were Hamptons?
2 juliannes - can't remember colors but think one was black and one magenta (?)
Carly leather - a few in large and medium in plum and blue, a couple tan/brown medium. Did not see any slim in any color
Carly signature, metallic and other color combos, med/large
several pleated ergo hobos leather
one ocelot print umbrella - $15 I remember this because the SA was trying to sell it to a lady who had a leopard scarf on!

LOTS of new outlet stock - reissue of last spring's patchwork, a bleeker leather line, white wth a light blue stripe stuck out to me. Lots of Soho, including one that was jaquard with a black carriage print.

Sorry, I didn't look too closely at things for prices exact colors but was in a hurry!

Not sure if they are open today. Maybe they delayed due to the weather?

I was just there yesterday and remember the following boutiqe deletes:
1 amethyst bridget - only legacy I saw
1 magenta hamptons clutch
resort pouches - 2 printed and one black leather
Leather shoulder zip bags - I think these were Hamptons?
2 juliannes - can't remember colors but think one was black and one magenta (?)
Carly leather - a few in large and medium in plum and blue, a couple tan/brown medium. Did not see any slim in any color
Carly signature, metallic and other color combos, med/large
several pleated ergo hobos leather
one ocelot print umbrella - $15 I remember this because the SA was trying to sell it to a lady who had a leopard scarf on!

LOTS of new outlet stock - reissue of last spring's patchwork, a bleeker leather line, white wth a light blue stripe stuck out to me. Lots of Soho, including one that was jaquard with a black carriage print.

Sorry, I didn't look too closely at things for prices exact colors but was in a hurry!
Thanks for the update, I was just calling to check on my charge-send, called another store at the outlet there and was told that the whole outlet mall is closed due to the weather... I was going to pick up that magenta julianne as well, but figured that it would be too big and not very practical for my everyday wear...

Thanks for the update, I was just calling to check on my charge-send, called another store at the outlet there and was told that the whole outlet mall is closed due to the weather... I was going to pick up that magenta julianne as well, but figured that it would be too big and not very practical for my everyday wear...

Funny... That's exactly what I told my daughter when she picked it up! I have been using my teal gigi for my laptop and files every day for several months that's just perfect. Even though it's a bit heavy it's wearing lovely and goes with everything no matter what bag or coat I wear.

Funny... That's exactly what I told my daughter when she picked it up! I have been using my teal gigi for my laptop and files every day for several months that's just perfect. Even though it's a bit heavy it's wearing lovely and goes with everything no matter what bag or coat I wear.
LOL, thats funny, its definitely a very pretty bag though!