ledburys here yey

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
choc ledbury has arrived and is looking good (scratch on underneath but i'm not sending her back again) i took the day off today to stop in for the ups man :nuts:
i'll post pics soon

i went into fenwicks today to enquire about what was said on a previous post about sales but non to be had i'm afraid store operate independantly

anyhow whilst chatting to the lovely lady in there with my choc blenheim she was tellinig me about her roxy and i spotted an oak mollie sitting on the shelf (£595) but what are your thoughts on her?

just wondering :tup:or:tdown:
:drool:

Congrats on the ledbury!

Personally I dont love the mollie but i know it is a very popular bag! Others on here like it a lot so Im sure you will get lots of thumbs ups!! Also, i think they went in the sale up to 50% off. Am i right guys?

Hurrah - I'm glad you are pleased with your Choc Ledbury.

I quite like the look of the Mollie but it wouldn't be a bag for me. I don't really carry around enough stuff for something like that. Its the same with Elgin and Annie - I like the look of them but I know I wouldn't use them.

Not a fan of the Mollie myself. Perhaps I could be persuaded in the sale but definately not at full price.

That's great news about your Ledbury. Looking forward to seeing pics.

ooohh dear mollie hasn't got many votes is it because of size,shape,looks,functionality etc? i thought it looked quite cute but it was up on a shelf diddn't have a good look up close xx

I really liked it when it first appeared on the website but IRL wasn't keen on the zip closure and the straps are a bit weird, rolled and curved at the top then flatten out. Didn't feel right when I tried it on.

Waiting for pics of the Ledbury ...

I really like the Mollie. Saw (a woman with) one just the other day. It was oak and it was absolutely beautiful! However, I'm a sqaure-bag person ... if that makes sense.

What a nice leather sandwich you have there with Blenheim, Ledbury and Effie. Very nice.

I just LOVE the look of the ledbury. The leather looks so "smooshy" if you get what I mean?