L'ecriture à l'Hermèsienne! writing in the style of Hermes!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
    Just a small reveal of some simple, day to day necessities the way hermes makes them:

[​IMG]

2. Massive brushed silver pen by ST DuPont for Hermès.

[​IMG]

3. Pencil with pleated coated paper ( ? ) in blue and red:

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

The work is pretty intricate for a simple pencil, but the result is discreet and beautiful, as expected from Hermès! :smile:

5. ooh very nice........ got me hankering after a Hermes pen!..... enjoy your purchases.

6. this is bad for me, as I tend to lose my pens. :smile:

7. Beautiful pen, Liberte. There's something just so wonderful about writing with a gorgeous pen. Such a refined choice over all those plastic Bic's.

Congratulations.

8. how much is that pencil? i'm just curious :smile:

9. It´s beautiful!

10. Nola, skes2002, allanrvj, lilyhermes thank you soo much. I have a hard time starting to use the pencil, but I had to get the silver one for my agenda. Not to mention that my LV one is starting to get a little shabby lookin'.

I have no idea.. It was a gift.

the final pic is not showing.. ??

11. I love the pencil~~~ how fun it must be to be holding that in your hand!!! Thank you for sharing these~~

12. I believe they run about $75.

13. Congratulations, Liberte!