LeBron James engaged to longtime girlfriend Savannah Brinson

Omg, that interview was all sorts of tragic. She's like he's my best friend or love of my life and he's like yeah she's my sidekick. Then she's like i want to get married but it's all up to Lebron.

I remember when he signed with MIA and he was about to mention her and say lady of the house or something similar and caught himself and stopped. Like really? You can't mention her in your presser but you can talk about everything under the sun and thank tons of other people? It's a mess.

I just don't get the train of thinking that requires you to accept this for 10 years. I know she's been with since she was 15 but she's not a teenage anymore.
Whoa. I don't follow Lebron so I had no idea. smh. *off to google more tea*

I think that it is great that he's finally popped the question. They are both very young...I don't condone cheating, but at least he didn't marry her and then cheat on her. Good for them both if he is ready to settle down.

I'm not going to knock her mani. It's kinf of refreshing to see a grown woman who is rocking the same color on all fingers. Looks like OPIs Designer De Better from The Muppets Collection.

I'm not going to knock her mani. It's kinf of refreshing to see a grown woman who is rocking the same color on all fingers. Looks like OPIs Designer De Better from The Muppets Collection.

oh it's not the color..idk...when i got engaged first thing i did was my nails :lol: in a lovely neutral/french bc i didn't want anything competing with it

OT: If you want some entertaining tea. Read the Diddy and Cassie backstage at 106th and Park thread at that other place.

I love her ring. Not the mani.

That was scary.

Don't like her mani either, but I give her credit for not going with the extra long and extra pointy nails a la Beyonce. Looks like she actually does something with her hands other than handling [del]his[/del] her credit card. :P

OT: If you want some entertaining tea. Read the Diddy and Cassie backstage at 106th and Park thread at that other place.

I love her ring. Not the mani.

I clicked that out of curiousity because of the rumors of him being abusive and I wish I didn't. OT but Christ some of the people on that site are crazy and will fight over anything!

That was scary.

Don't like her mani either, but I give her credit for not going with the extra long and extra pointy nails a la Beyonce. Looks like she actually does something with her hands other than handling [del]his[/del] her credit card. :P

i hope beyonce ditches those nails once she actually has children...or that kid she's pregnant with