LeBron James engaged to longtime girlfriend Savannah Brinson

'Bron and Savannah are only 27 and 25 respectively, but they've been together for more than 8 years... maybe him putting a ring on it now means he's finally ready to commit to just one woman. :shrugs:

Miami's not as big as you think. People talk. Basketball players arent discreet on who they try to pick up and how blatant they are/ act at clubs/bars. And you'd be surprised that not only do the women talk but the players and their boys are just as gossipy. We can wait it out until it becomes mainstream news. Truth will come to light eventually.

There's bits and pieces on line. There's a video of Lebron with some groupies and they weren't about to play monopoly.

Edited to add: Jewelz I found what you were talking about. I wonder who she is. She knew they were getting engaged, the breast implants, everything before it was public. And just wow at the college girl and everything else.

Miami's not as big as you think. People talk. Basketball players arent discreet on who they try to pick up and how blatant they are/ act at clubs/bars. And you'd be surprised that not only do the women talk but the players and their boys are just as gossipy. We can wait it out until it becomes mainstream news. Truth will come to light eventually.

There's bits and pieces on line. There's a video of Lebron with some groupies and they weren't about to play monopoly.

Edited to add: Jewelz I found what you were talking about. I wonder who she is. She knew they were getting engaged, the breast implants, everything before it was public. And just wow at the college girl and everything else.

and aren't there rumors that she cheated on him too last year??

and aren't there rumors that she cheated on him too last year??

Not last year but yeah with Rashard Lewis to explain why Lebron sucked in the playoffs. He denied it, so did she. I heard it was a lie, but obviously i dont know. If true, Lebron IMO wouldn't take it. It's ok for them to cheat but their women to they'll drop them or downgrade them so either they are both good liars or it never happened. Sleeping with another NBA players' glrl is a line you dont cross (although some players still do), thats why Tony Parker cheating with BB's wife on Eva was such a huge deal in the sports world.

From what i know about Savannah, i don't believe it all. She's a really nice, down to earth person.

The next year they said Delonte West slept with Lebron's mom to explain why he sucked in the BOS series so yeah . .:lol:

Jewelz05 said:
The ring don't mean sh^t, he will still cheat and disrespect her

Wow. This was the 1st thing I thought, too. So, she's agreed to be legally binded to a cheater? Congrats. And, double-damn to her having to be in a wedding where her song was serenaded to someone else!

And how do y'all know all this about them????

uhhh, how do we know that lebron is a cheater?(other than rumours). Are these opinions just being based off the athlete stereotype?

*~*There's a forum out there (don't know if I'm allowed to post a link to it), but there is a TON of deep info about them & other celebs as well (I mean really specific info, and what was reported on there has proven to be true). I am a huge Lebron fan, so I wish them the best, and I hope that they take their vows seriously. Congrats to Lebron & Savannah!*~*

*~*There's a forum out there (don't know if I'm allowed to post a link to it), but there is a TON of deep info about them & other celebs as well (I mean really specific info, and what was reported on there has proven to be true). I am a huge Lebron fan, so I wish them the best, and I hope that they take their vows seriously. Congrats to Lebron & Savannah!*~*

Cann you message me the forum?