leaving LV & TPF for a while..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I've really enjoyed hanging here for the last 18 months or so. I met a lot of fascinating and intelligent, insightful people. I greatly respect and have enjoyed all of the jewelry (mostly watches) and LV advice that I have received. But I'm only 45 years old and my health is greatly failing. I have a hemoglobin of 4.6 which is extremely low. It hit me hard when it came out today that Brittany Murphy was also severely iron deficient and she weighed the same at her death as I do (115 lbs). So my new obsession will be to healthily put on some weight and build up my iron stores. Then when I'm strong enough physically, I'd like to focus my free time on healthy exercise instead of sitting at the computer. It is hard for me to do both with taking care of 3 children and a house in my current weak state. I will miss you and wish everyone well. Enjoy all your bags and have fun on TPF. Who knows - maybe I'll be back in 6 months or a year but right now I need to put ALL focus on my health.

It's been great reading your posts and reveals. You're right, nothing is more important than ones health. Get yourself back strong and healthy. The LVs and TPFrs will be there waiting for you. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.