leaving LV & TPF for a while..........

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've really enjoyed hanging here for the last 18 months or so. I met a lot of fascinating and intelligent, insightful people. I greatly respect and have enjoyed all of the jewelry (mostly watches) and LV advice that I have received. But I'm only 45 years old and my health is greatly failing. I have a hemoglobin of 4.6 which is extremely low. It hit me hard when it came out today that Brittany Murphy was also severely iron deficient and she weighed the same at her death as I do (115 lbs). So my new obsession will be to healthily put on some weight and build up my iron stores. Then when I'm strong enough physically, I'd like to focus my free time on healthy exercise instead of sitting at the computer. It is hard for me to do both with taking care of 3 children and a house in my current weak state. I will miss you and wish everyone well. Enjoy all your bags and have fun on TPF. Who knows - maybe I'll be back in 6 months or a year but right now I need to put ALL focus on my health.

2. Awww I hope you get back in shape very soon! I want to see you back here later doing a reveal with a super healthy body! Take care!

3. I hope you feel better soon op!! take good care of yourself :flowers:

4. Take care Hokaplan..I have enjoyed your threads, comments and reveals. I hope you come back fully healthy soon!

5. Take care of yourself and see you soon!

6. OMG I hope you feel better and get really healthy soon! We will miss you!

7. Best wishes and please take care of yourself!!! God Bless!!!

8. Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery...take care!

9. Hope you get well very soon and will look forward to your return!!!! :flowers:

10. Do get yourself better and strong again. Have enjoyed your posts and reveals and look forward to seeing you back again soon. (((BIG HUG)))

11. hokaplan, I will miss you, my twin! Enjoy your time away from the computer, your new Artsy, and taking good care of yourself! :drinkup:

12. It's been great reading your posts and reveals. You're right, nothing is more important than ones health. Get yourself back strong and healthy. The LVs and TPFrs will be there waiting for you. :hugs:

13. Hope you feel better soon. Take good care of yourself ok :smile:

14. Best of health and please come back soon as you will be missed by a lot of LV lovers and tPFers... including ME! :hugs:

15. May you be in the best of health in a few months time. Take care and looking forward to read your posts again. God bless!:hugs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice