Leather tops.

brae

Aug 2, 2013
What do you guys think of leather tops?
I was thinking about this one from Nordstrom since the price is nice for trying one out and seems like it could get a lot of wear being it's a simple t-shirt silhouette.

I feel like it's easy to pair with any bottom..but what would you do about shoes and a bag? Would it be too much to wear a leather shoe or bag or both?

How would you style a leather top?

What do you guys think of leather tops?
I was thinking about this one from Nordstrom since the price is nice for trying one out and seems like it could get a lot of wear being it's a simple t-shirt silhouette.

I feel like it's easy to pair with any bottom..but what would you do about shoes and a bag? Would it be too much to wear a leather shoe or bag or both?

How would you style a leather top?

I like that look! I would go with a nice dark blue skinny jean, maybe ballet flats...or you could go with a flowy skirt, and some nice strappy sandals. OR, maybe a pencil skirt and colorful blazer...possibilities are endless!

I have a sleeveless black one and I wear it with pencil skirts or fuller cut slacks for work. Very versatile. And it looks great with a colorful scarf as well.

I have one that I purchased a couple of seasons ago.....I love to layer it:smile:. It is really cute alone but layered over a silk long sleeve collared floral dress or with a collared l/s blouse and pencil skirt for work(or jeans/skinnies/capris on the weekends) it becomes a completely different look. Just think of it as you would a classic leather jacket when it comes to outfit combinations.

http://thezoereport.com/how-to-style-a-leather-shirt/

It should be a nice investment piece that you will get lots of wear from:tup:

I plan to wear mine again this fall.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited: