leather squeaking

jodica

Aug 5, 2007
I Do and it reminds me of the saddle squeeking while riding a horse. ahh fond memories. :P The sound never really bothered me and it never really went away BUT I just noticed that the leather is comming apart in that area! Its my beloved Legacy bag too. :crybaby:

ksdarling

Apr 22, 2009
Here are some possible remedies for your squeaking Coach. Use a Q-tip to put any of the products listed below into the "joints" where leather meets leather or leather meets metal. Be careful not to get any of the suggested products on the fabric as it may not come out. Work the joint until the squeaking stops. Use one of these: baby powder, lip balm or leather conditioner. Good luck!

wthomp148

Mar 25, 2009
Here are some possible remedies for your squeaking Coach. Use a Q-tip to put any of the products listed below into the "joints" where leather meets leather or leather meets metal. Be careful not to get any of the suggested products on the fabric as it may not come out. Work the joint until the squeaking stops. Use one of these: baby powder, lip balm or leather conditioner. Good luck!

I did put some leather conditioner on and it did help

divadivine682

~lots of love~
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Ohhh yeah!! I just bought my black sig/black patent carly a few days ago and its squeaks like crazy!!! I'm gonna have to try the leather condition on the "joints" to see if it helps...hopefully with use it'll help? I'm hoping so.