Leather sequins pieces

I just went into a flagship store today looking for a leather sequins piece that is apparently only made for the China market (Rogue 17) - who knew? I was going to purchase the crossbody flap instead, but the SA checked the system and all of the flaps were showing up still in the warehouse at JAX.
I did see the wristlet in person today, and it only made me want the flap even more....
Also - I WISH I realized that the above was a bracelet - they way they had it laying in the case, it looked like a necklace that would hang really oddly. Now that I know it's a bracelet.... I need it as well! Love it!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I just went into a flagship store today looking for a leather sequins piece that is apparently only made for the China market (Rogue 17) - who knew? I was going to purchase the crossbody flap instead, but the SA checked the system and all of the flaps were showing up still in the warehouse at JAX.
I did see the wristlet in person today, and it only made me want the flap even more....
Also - I WISH I realized that the above was a bracelet - they way they had it laying in the case, it looked like a necklace that would hang really oddly. Now that I know it's a bracelet.... I need it as well! Love it!
There were 15 of the rogue 17 in JAX a few days ago. Maybe check to see if any are left.

I purchased the crossbody pouch. So beautiful in person.

Attachments

• IMG_20180914_105752__01.jpg
    IMG_20180914_105752__01.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 630
There were 15 of the rogue 17 in JAX a few days ago. Maybe check to see if any are left.

I purchased the crossbody pouch. So beautiful in person.

Interesting... the SA was the one who mentioned "China market only" when she looked it up in the system - unless those 17 are to be allocated overseas?

I had no idea they even made a crossbody zip pouch - I like that style even more than the flap. I wonder if they make that in the rainbow colorway... though guessing not, since I've only seen blue and copper in the dinkys and rogues. Very nice piece though!

I have ordered one of the 17 to my store in Canada... they accidentally made a mistake on the order and sent two to my store so I get to pick which one I want this week

Rogue 17 sequins with free shipping and returns globally https://m.shopbop.com/leather-sequins-rogue-bag-coach/vp/v=1/1596030535.htm?fm=search&os=false :smile: Shopbop is an established online retailer, so you don't have to worry about getting scammed or anything! I've ordered from them before and it went fine.

Interesting... the SA was the one who mentioned "China market only" when she looked it up in the system - unless those 17 are to be allocated overseas?

I had no idea they even made a crossbody zip pouch - I like that style even more than the flap. I wonder if they make that in the rainbow colorway... though guessing not, since I've only seen blue and copper in the dinkys and rogues. Very nice piece though!
I'm not sure. My SA texted me last week that 15 were available to order in USA. I know another tpfer purchased one, not sure her location though.

I think this is the only color way in the pouch. I really wanted the burgundy/gold combo, but don't need another dinky or rogue so was hoping for the pouch or clutch. I'm 100% happy with this blue/silver combo though :smile: