leather scent?

COHgirl

I'm a real Girl now!
O.G.
Nov 15, 2009
I have a couple of bags that once I used my Apple conditioner, the leather smell disappeared. I sprayed my yellow Kristen with Rain & Stain Guarde and now it doesn't have as much leather scent. My untreated bags still smell heavenly!

Is there any way to get that fragrance back into the leather?? Heat? Water? Rub two together?? Any ideas?

I miss the Coach leather smell!!

Thanks!

I've noticed the apple guard smells initially, but mine did wear off after I let them air out. Didi yours stay permanently like that?? If so I totally get your frustration, ugh!!

I did have to giggle at "rub two together" a little bit of Coach hanky panky! :graucho:

But I hope they go back to leather smell...the leather smell is so heavenly I wish they made candles that smell like a new coach bag! :biggrin:

I've noticed the apple guard smells initially, but mine did wear off after I let them air out. Didi yours stay permanently like that?? If so I totally get your frustration, ugh!!

I did have to giggle at "rub two together" a little bit of Coach hanky panky! :graucho:

But I hope they go back to leather smell...the leather smell is so heavenly I wish they made candles that smell like a new coach bag! :biggrin:

I actually have a leather scented candle :smile:

I am a HUGE leather smell person! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Coach has the best smelling leather as far a bags go. WHen i buy my bags.....I dont do anything to them. I just keep them in the silk bag they come with and take good care of them. I love to let the heater in my car or the heater under my desk blow on my bags. The heat brings out the smell...:smile: My car and my office have the hot smell of the heat with warm leather smell. LOVE IT!!

I too have a leather candle.

IIs there any way to get that fragrance back into the leather?? Heat? Water? Rub two together?? Any ideas?

Thanks!

"Rub two together??":lolots: I agree, that would be some Coach hanky panky!

I know what you mean about the smell. When my bags are new, I can be caught constantly sniffing my purse when I think nobody is watching.

New leather smell is the best in the world! I spray all my light colored bags with Apple. It does take the smell away at first, but after its dried it comes right back. Maybe you used too much? I would try cleaning it with leather cleaner and see what happens.

crazy4coachbags.........You arent the only one. I sniff my new coach bags, my leather boots, leather coats, gloves.......even my car seats.....:smile:

zaara10.......It is hot and smells hot. When I burn mine......the rooms smells like burning wax with the strong scent of warm leather......it is to die for....:smile: