Leather repairers in the UK? Dog chewed my bag :(

If you're in London you can try The Restory. They fixed my YSL with colour transfer. Alternatively, you can also try The Handbag Restoration Company which I heard great things about. Sorry this has happened to your bag, hope you'll get it fixed soon.

Hi, sorry for the lack of reply it's been a busy month! I did have some good, unexpected news though. I sent YSL some pictures asking what could be done, they confirmed straps could be replaced (at a very reasonable cost) but then offered to do it for free, I haven't even had to pay postage. Unbelievable customer service, customer for life now!

Hi, sorry for the lack of reply it's been a busy month! I did have some good, unexpected news though. I sent YSL some pictures asking what could be done, they confirmed straps could be replaced (at a very reasonable cost) but then offered to do it for free, I haven't even had to pay postage. Unbelievable customer service, customer for life now!
That's fantastic! Really happy for you! But annoyingly I bought a Sac De Jour on their website last year and I find the strap a bit too long. I asked their CS if they offer the service to punch more holes and they said they can't... Anyway, glad you got it sorted x