Leather question!!

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
Hi there, I'm a Hermes newbie and will be grateful for some help! Am thinking of buying a Kelly wallet and have the option of Epsom leather in rouge casaque and veau grain leather in capucine, both Q stamp and in ghw.

I love both colours so would like to know if leather material would make a difference. Is one more durable than the other? How about in terms of texture, look and feel?

Wish I could compare them side by side but unfortunately, there is no H store where I stay :sad:

Will appreciate any advice!!!!

Hi there, I'm a Hermes newbie and will be grateful for some help! Am thinking of buying a Kelly wallet and have the option of Epsom leather in rouge casaque and veau grain leather in capucine, both Q stamp and in ghw.

I love both colours so would like to know if leather material would make a difference. Is one more durable than the other? How about in terms of texture, look and feel?

Wish I could compare them side by side but unfortunately, there is no H store where I stay :sad:

Will appreciate any advice!!!!

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-l...in-lisse-and-courchevel-pics-only-412136.html