leather protector for bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. do you normally put a leather protector for the mono canvas? It does say anything on the site so I'm not sure If I should or not :|

2. Definitely yes! I use shining monkey on mine to prevent water stains as I live in a rather wet city :smile:

3. oh....i was looking for a vachetta protecter too....decided between apple garde and something from lovin' my bags...ms_max, how does shining monkey work for you? Does it actually darken the vachetta at all?

4. I bought the LV kit from lovin my bags two days ago, and its on its way to my house right now. i will let you know how it goes after i try it :nuts:

5. I always appleguard my bags. It works wonders, no water spots at all!

6. apple guarde

7. I just used the lv kit from lovinmybags.com.

I guess it's nice, still going to put on a second layer of miracle shield tonight. I heard that it works well, but I haven't tested out my bag in extreme weather yet lol. No darkening of the vachetta, which is good :smile:

And I tried Amor All protectant for the canvas, works well.

8. Hi OP, please do a search in the FAQ section, lots of threads to read/post in. Thanks!

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-faqs/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.