leather on new miu miu bows

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey guys! for those who saw the new shipment of bow bags...was the leather the same as the previous season? i got my black bow about a month ago but havent really used it yet since there is a slight rip on the edge and some scratches...i was wondering if the new shipment the stores received have better quality and if its a different leather? if anyone could let me know that would be great...thanks so much!

2. i think it's the same! but i can't be entirely sure. i recently bought one from the boutique and compared to my older one. and it looks the same. hope that helps!

imho i think scratches on the bag just depends on how the bag was individually handled.

3. thanks for the reply caren! yeah i looked at the new ones and its the same leather...i was hoping theyd bring back the grainy leather as that looked more sturdy to me...but i managed to return the old black one i got a few weeks ago for a brand new one with no scratches :biggrin:!

4. hiya, its good to hear u exchanged for a new one, were the scratches in ur previous bag from finger nails or they were there when u brought the bag? i'm hoping not to get any scratches on my new alluminio, i love it too much!

5. they were scratched when i received them so im not quite sure where it came from but quite possible from nails and just mis-handling in general. i was comtemplating the allumino too (love the color!!) but hate babying bags so mines gonna get dirty in no time :sad:! ill guest ill just live vicariously through you and the other allumino girls :biggrin:! plz post pics when u get yours!!!

6. We all deserve BRAND NEW bows with NO SCRATCHES on them. I went through 2 bows... the first one had scratches and a few rips and the second one had a bunch of rips... but TODAY I ordered a brand new one from a new shipment that NY Saks recieved and my SA completed my order today! I even put it on overnight shipping, I hope this bow is BRAND NEW. Clean and shiny! Definetly post pictures when I recieved it!

You girls should post yours!! I'd love to see :yes: