Leather Made In Tags Replacing Cloth Ones!

girlfriend

Jul 1, 2007
Hi Friends...:wave:

Don't know if this is newsworthy, old news or if I'm posting in the right place...
But...when I was in LV last week looking at a couple of new Favorite MMs...Both the SA and I were surprised to see the MIU tags in leather...

The store Manager said eventually they will all have them. Just wanted to share the info for those of us who detest the cloth ones...

Hi Friends...:wave:

Don't know if this is newsworthy, old news or if I'm posting in the right place...
But...when I was in LV last week looking at a couple of new Favorite MMs...Both the SA and I were surprised to see the MIU tags in leather...

The store Manager said eventually they will all have them. Just wanted to share the info for those of us who detest the cloth ones...
I saw these about a month ago as well! I was looking at the Favorite MM and PM and the MM had the leather tag. I had to do a double take! It was nice IMO but I ended up getting Favorite PM in Azur.

You would think they'd have realised that a cloth tag cheapens the product before shipping out thousands of bags with them inside, but at least they're doing something about it now.

You would think they'd have realised that a cloth tag cheapens the product before shipping out thousands of bags with them inside, but at least they're doing something about it now.

+1 :tup: I couldn't believe they put cloth tags in there. It wouldn't deter me from a bag but honestly whoever thought of the brilliant idea should of been fired :lol:

I'm SO glad to hear that! Before the cloth tags I was always happy to buy MIUS bags, but I only bought MIF after the cloth tags. I just think the leather tab looks naked without the made in stamp. I never understood why they didn't keep stamping the leather along with having the cloth tag inside. Then all bags would have looked the same from the outside no matter where they were made.