Leather LV handbag which looks like the Givenchy Antigona?

Apr 24, 2016
Hey guys! Hopefully one of you might be able to help me out here. I was out for lunch and saw someone with a lovely bag, the shape/structure reminded me of the Givenchy Antigona (if you google it you'll see it, not the tote but the handbag) and when I walked past I was able to sneak a peek and it said on the front in subtle silver lettering, something something, then next row Louis Vuiton, then next row Paris. It was in black leather, I think it was smooth.

I've been on the LV website looking for the bag but I can't seem to find it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about (or if this bag even exists and is not due to my mind playing tricks on me :P) then I would love your input. Thanks! :smile:

Hey guys! Hopefully one of you might be able to help me out here. I was out for lunch and saw someone with a lovely bag, the shape/structure reminded me of the Givenchy Antigona (if you google it you'll see it, not the tote but the handbag) and when I walked past I was able to sneak a peek and it said on the front in subtle silver lettering, something something, then next row Louis Vuiton, then next row Paris. It was in black leather, I think it was smooth.

I've been on the LV website looking for the bag but I can't seem to find it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about (or if this bag even exists and is not due to my mind playing tricks on me :P) then I would love your input. Thanks! :smile:

There is one model in the exclusive Haute Maroquinerie collection that sort of looks like it. It's a made to order bag. I can't remember the name.

Same with the new totally replacing the current totally. Looks just like coach and other handbags.
Agreed, maybe its just the picture but it looks extremely uninspired, like they knocked one of their own bags off and got the shape wrong or something... the Coach tote reminds me of one of those MK totes every other girl in uni seems to be using, but Coach definitely came first, soooo...

Last edited: