Leather jacket

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone
    So I'm buying a biker leather jacket. I tried two on yesterday one my size one smaller. The smaller one looked the best open, I can close it but I can't layer it and it kinda squashes my bust lol
    My size looks too big open but I can close it more comfortably with a knit underneath.
    Any opinions what I should do? My leather jacket main purpose will really be for the in between seasons like now and for fashion rather than to keep me really warm.

Any advice what I should do?

Thanks in advance :smile:

2. Anyone???

3. I would buy the one which does up - my biker zips up comfortably which is useful if you get caught in the wind or rain...

Definitely the bigger one!

4. I agree. I rarely zip up my leather jackets, but when I need to, I'm really glad that I can. I also love layering with them. Even if you don't intend to layer or wear it when its cold, I think its nice to have options!

5. if it's for fashion purposes only, i'd say get the smaller sized one since it looks better open. i usually dont zip mine up either. that way, i can wear a slightly heavier knit if it gets a bit chillier, instead of wearing the tissue tees or tops that i wear now when it's still relatively warm. a scarf also looks better imo with an open jacket.

6. You seem to have answers both ways - better try them both on again and see which you think is the Right one...