Leather jacket

Jujuma

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
I'm thinking of getting the Melinda leather jacket by Andrew Marc, sorry don't know how to post link. I need a go with everything fall jacket, I will be in NYC for a month or two and can only take one jacket. I know shorter jackets are more in style, but I feel this would be more practical. Please tell me what you think. Thanks.

Alright, maybe I can describe. It's Marc not the more expensive Andrew Marc line, but I still think they make some of the softest leather. It's fingertip length, zip down the front, stand up-or down collar, self belt at waist and two pockets below waist. I tried on alot of jackets and I was wearing skinny jeans with a longer top. I know it's ok for your tops to hang below your jacket, and that doesn't bother me, but this made for a cleaner look. I don't know why I'm hesitating, I think cuz it's not what I was pictureing and I have a knee length Andrew Marc coat, but it's dressier and I wouldn't wear everyday. Last day for Bloomies sales. Please advise.

I decided I was buying it because it was on sale. I've made that mistake before, not this time. So let me ask if you were traveling to NY now, fall, and were packing lite what kind of jacket/coat would you take? All ideas appreciated, I'm stuck.

here are pics of your coat...imo it looks a bit dated, so i'd pass on it. i do like the style to be longer than bomber, but this is really not their best design.

women_bags27_1.jpg
women_bags29_1.jpg
women_bags28_1.jpg