Leather jacket that isn't mackage?

Jul 14, 2008
I like mackage b/c they have some nice designs, great fit, relatively good quality, and most importantly, size XXS so I can actually have a fitted jacket. But it bugs me that most of their jackets have fabric cuffs on them. Where can I find a similar type jacket without these cuffs?

Not really a fan of mike & chris b/c almost all their styles have hoods on them (don't want a hood). I am thinking of SWORD but I don't know if their fit is the same since the smallest is xs (I was looking at the 'capri' style.. no cuffs!)

I am really small on top, and i have a Voltera style (SWORD) in XS. it fits me perfectly. somehow i can still wear a fitted cashmere sweater or just a thin tee underneath and it looks great with both.

I just got a leather jacket from Temperly London and they run small usually.. it was pretty fabulous. I never thought i would buy leather from that brand but the upcoming fall season has great different types of leather jackets :smile:

Soia and Kyo have some cute jackets - and they have XXS which is great for that "fitted" look and they don't have fabric cuffs. I also have a super cute leather jacket from Elizabeth and James that is a soft/ superfine leather with a grecian collar and skinny sleeves...but not something that is as fitted as the SK brand

S- I think the Mike & Chris and SWORD fit is the same...I wear a XS in both..and they're both fitted. And you are def smaller than me. You could try the SWORD jackets out, I'm hunting for some nice leather jackets for fall also hehe. Too bad there's no stores in SF that we can try out different SWORD jackets.

Soia and Kyo have some cute jackets - and they have XXS which is great for that "fitted" look and they don't have fabric cuffs. I also have a super cute leather jacket from Elizabeth and James that is a soft/ superfine leather with a grecian collar and skinny sleeves...but not something that is as fitted as the SK brand

Ah you beat me to it PC! I was just going to recommend S&K as well. They're owned by Mackage, but it's a more affordable line. The price would be much cheaper than Mike&Chris or SWORD, too.