Leather jacket decisions - Mike & Chris and/or SWORD

Which pair of leather jackets should I get?

• Maxwell in black & Seth in light grey

• Maxwell in black & SWORD Lucca in washed silver

• Dylan in black & Seth in light grey

• Dylan in black & SWORD Lucca in washed silver

Results are only viewable after voting.

snowtire

O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
hi all, i have been searching for the perfect leather jacket for many months and have particularly loved the Mike & Chris ones, until i stumbled across another wonderful brand called SWORD on the tpf.

after much contemplation i've decided that i will get 2 jackets, 1 in black and 1 in another color, so that i could alternate between them, and hopefully the styles would be different enough so i could wear them to casual or dressy occasions.

i'm hoping you could help me make the decision between which pairs of jackets to get. please vote~

here are the contestants -

1. M&C Maxwell in black
i love the pocket details and i think it would suit my body type well (flat chested like Keira, hahaha).

attachment.php

2. M&C Dylan in black
i like it for its casual rocker feel.

attachment.php

3. M&C Seth in light grey
i think the color would be great for the spring/summer.

attachment.php

4. SWORD Lucca in washed silver (gunmetal color)
this one is the only one that is not hooded out of the 4, and the styling makes it look a bit more classy in my opinion.

attachment.php

it would be wonderful if owners of any of these jackets could put up some modeling pics. thank you all so much in advance~!! :heart:

Attachments

• Maxwell.jpg
    Maxwell.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 885
  • Dylan.jpg
    Dylan.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 922
  • Seth1.jpg
    Seth1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 746
  • Lucca.jpg
    Lucca.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2,063
I'm trying to figure out how to post photos. I used to be able to do this until my computer crashed. I got it fixed but some of the programs are different and I can't figure out how to post a pic anymore. :sad:

dylan & sword...Besides you cant really go wrong with any of them...But I would always suggest getting the Sword their leather is on a totally different level from M&C. Not that M&C isn't good it's just that sword...IS that good. JMO

I'm trying to figure out how to post photos. I used to be able to do this until my computer crashed. I got it fixed but some of the programs are different and I can't figure out how to post a pic anymore. :sad:

hi lawchick, nice to see you here. thank you for your reply! :smile: hope you get your computer fixed soon, computer crashes are a real pain.

thank you ladies for your votes and comments. they're all noted with big thanks!!

please keep the votes coming~

and does anyone know how the Dylan leather compare to the Maxwell? i've read on tpf that Maxwell has really soft leather, but i'm not sure how the Dylan compares?
thanks again~ :dothewave:

Dylan and Seth for me! The 2 are so different - colour, length and vibe, that I think between the both jackets, you will have a wide range of outfits covered.

I'd have voted Seth and Sword but it didn't give that choice in the vote, so i voted Dylan and Sword.

Seth is more casual. You can wear that with little summer dresses and it's much more casual. I guess the only downside is if it's leather, how often would you be able to wear it in the summer?

The Sword jacket is beautiful though so I'd pick that no matter what.