Leather Honey Rescued my 2004 Lilac!

kadmia

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Wanted to post as a huge thanks to everyone on this forum! Finally found my HG 2004 Lilac City on eBay, but it was seriously faded and worn. I'll eventually try to fix up the piping and edges, but started with Leather Honey. Couldn't find much on what is best/safe to use with well-loved 2004 chevre leather, but after a bunch of reading on this forum, decided to go for it with the Leather Honey. I just did it so can't yet speak to longevity, but I'm pretty amazed. Hope this helps others out there! In the after photo, I haven't treated the strap or tassels. The bag didn't come with a mirror but you can see that the restored color is pretty identical to that of the strap weight distributor, which is fairly close to the original color I think. Anyhow, pretty thrilled and thanks to all!

Photo_2018-02-07_04-07-27_PM.png

Congrats on the Rose first!! The leather honey has held up really well. Wouldn't use more than 2 light coats at a time though, as otherwise could get too drenched. Have also found that I really like Renapur Leather Balsam. Good luck!!
Thank you so much! I'm glad it's holding up for your! Your bag looks beautiful!