Leather Honey Conditioner/Moisturizer

LOL! Holy Cow, girl! How many bags did you do?? :lol:

Ha Ha, I know, it makes it sound like I went kinda crazy.....:blush: I can only afford older, more tired Bals, so ALL of them got a coat, plus a couple other bags (Botkier, Kooba). Probably 8 bags or so. It goes a long way. I'm about to order another bottle, though--I don't ever want to be without the stuff.

This stuff is FANTASTIC!!!! I very rarely "touch" the leather on my B-Bags, but there were a few which needed some TLC. Based on reading this thread, I ordered some and decided to try it .. it's like I have a brand new bag! It doesn't change the color; it just makes the leather soft & smooshy. It's especially great with bags that have faded somewhat -or- where the leather has gotten a little dry. I just re-conditioned my Black RH PT .. here's a picture below:
1325218556.jpg

1325218632.jpg

Awesome CEEJAY~!!

I was waiting to post a review on the Honey Conditioner... I didn't take any b4 pictures.. but these are after pictures post-2weeks after conditioning.

Tips.. a little does go a looooong way like the other posters have said. There's def no need to reapply for awhile.. depending on the bag I guess, but so far this stuff has made a difference in touch and feel & it's the longest lasting moisturizer I've come across. It's easier applied when its warm.. & def. let your bbag sit over night for the moisturizer to sink in.

Frontal pics of my one and only bbag.. lol. RH PT.. I think it's a 2010

photo4.jpg

photo1.jpg

Indeed .. and thanks! BTW .. just love the picture of your kitties! Are they Maine **** kitties?

yes, they are! we rescued them about 7 yrs. ago and they have to be the most affectionate animals I've ever had. I remember seeing your little one when it was a baby, reminded me of ours!

Thanks for all the info, ladies! After reading all the positive reviews, I ordered a bottle and I agree, this is great stuff!!!

I applied it using paintbrushes... you can get a real even, thin coat that way. Just pour a little bit into a shallow dish so you can dip the brushes into it. (fyi- I used a 3/4" wash brush and a 3/8" angled shader brush)

Attachments

• lh1.jpg
    lh1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,809
  • lh2.jpg
    lh2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,794
  • lh3.jpg
    lh3.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,778
Hey *E*! How is your rose holding up? I feel so bad, I unknowingly deleted my long-term effect photos of my chataigne.

so one full coat later.... this is the result!
now i get what all of you mean by "saturated" leather, the Rose city is so much deeper in color now, and it's alot prettier!

photo3.jpg

before/after:
photo4.jpg

i then started on my Vert D'eau! (more pics in a bit.) hope this helps some of you tPFers!

Hey *E*! How is your rose holding up? I feel so bad, I unknowingly deleted my long-term effect photos of my chataigne.

Heyo! My rose city is holding up great! But then again, my climate is actually extremely humid.. And technically i think it's only been a month or two.. How's your bag doing? Is the leather honey holding up?

happy new year!!! :lol:

I sold my Chataigne about 2 months ago...like an idiot. However, she was awesome and the darkening from the excessive application REALLY lightened up...kind of evened out over time. She was amazing!!!

I did apply some on my Bleu Roi City and that bag feels awesome now. I took my own advice and applied a very light even coat. I just use my bare hands. Her color looked more saturated and she feels so thick and moist. Just as you wish every Bal would feel. She still has her original shine too. Amazing stuff!

Happy 2012!!

Heyo! My rose city is holding up great! But then again, my climate is actually extremely humid.. And technically i think it's only been a month or two.. How's your bag doing? Is the leather honey holding up?

happy new year!!! :lol:

From hrhsunshine ---"I did apply some on my Bleu Roi City and that bag feels awesome now. I took my own advice and applied a very light even coat. I just use my bare hands. Her color looked more saturated and she feels so thick and moist. Just as you wish every Bal would feel. She still has her original shine too. Amazing stuff!

Happy 2012!![/QUOTE]"

I used to always use a brush, but honestly, bare hands is easiest and quickest--if my bag is REALLY dry, I use a brush because you can put more on. I have an Anthra City I bought used that was so light grey it wasn't recognizable as Anthra; I used a brush and it took 3 coats before I could start to recognize it as Anthracite. It's the most I've ever used on one bag, and it didn't do anything bad, only improved the leather.

Thanks so much, ladies, for continuing to post so many AMAZING pictures! Leather Honey loves you!

Prism, we don't have a retailer in London - yet! Feel free to talk to your favorite shops about carrying it :smile: We do have an eBay seller who ships internationally. I hope this link works (if not, the store is called greentrunks): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Leather-Hon...598?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519c826a6e

ArielleLH: Ur most welcome. It's wonderful to find such an effective product that works so nicely for our prized Bals.

From hrhsunshine ---"I did apply some on my Bleu Roi City and that bag feels awesome now. I took my own advice and applied a very light even coat. I just use my bare hands. Her color looked more saturated and she feels so thick and moist. Just as you wish every Bal would feel. She still has her original shine too. Amazing stuff!

Happy 2012!!
"

I used to always use a brush, but honestly, bare hands is easiest and quickest--if my bag is REALLY dry, I use a brush because you can put more on. I have an Anthra City I bought used that was so light grey it wasn't recognizable as Anthra; I used a brush and it took 3 coats before I could start to recognize it as Anthracite. It's the most I've ever used on one bag, and it didn't do anything bad, only improved the leather.[/QUOTE]

Shelz: Wow, that is one THIRST Bal!! Glad it made your Anthra look more like her old self.