Leather hobo convertible crossbody bag - need info

I'm definitely liking this bag. I tried on the Madison Shoulder bag last weekend and it's just wayy too bag. This is very similar (and with only one strap, I like that) but it's smaller in size. Anyone know what the drop length is supposed to be on this bag? I hope that it's generous. The bag looks like it will slouch nicely too. With winter coming up, I need a bag that will fit over my winter coat. I don't want to buy any at this point that won't.

I'm definitely liking this bag. I tried on the Madison Shoulder bag last weekend and it's just wayy too bag. This is very similar (and with only one strap, I like that) but it's smaller in size. Anyone know what the drop length is supposed to be on this bag? I hope that it's generous. The bag looks like it will slouch nicely too. With winter coming up, I need a bag that will fit over my winter coat. I don't want to buy any at this point that won't.

This has 2 straps - that's what makes it a convertible bag, right? If you look at the pic, it has a shorter shoulder strap and a longer crossbody strap.

was playing with the drilldown...

Attachments

• 15959_b4bk_a1.jpg
    15959_b4bk_a1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 168
  • 15959_b4bk_a3.jpg
    15959_b4bk_a3.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 127
  • 15959_b4bk_a9.jpg
    15959_b4bk_a9.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 15959_b4ma_a0.jpg
    15959_b4ma_a0.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 15959_b4bk_a0.jpg
    15959_b4bk_a0.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 103
This has 2 straps - that's what makes it a convertible bag, right? If you look at the pic, it has a shorter shoulder strap and a longer crossbody strap.

Sorry, I was referring to one strap when worn on the shoulder. I completely forgot about the long strap. I never wear bags crossbody so I never worry about that strap. :smile: I hope that the shorter strap for shoulder wear is a good length.

Bellest chelle what would you compare the shoulder bag too sizewise? Is it bigger than the glam tote or even bigger than large kristin hobo?

Thanks!

Bellest chelle what would you compare the shoulder bag too sizewise? Is it bigger than the glam tote or even bigger than large kristin hobo?

Thanks!

I've never tried on the glam tote. But maybe the large Kristin hobo. But the bag didn't slouch enough to my liking. I think the thing that made the bag seem so big is that the bag is so wide. So it sticks out in front of you and behind. If that make sense. lol. So it felt huge on because I could look down and see it hanging out in front of me, and then with the bag not slouching, it was all up under my arm. Not comfortable. I didn't like the handles either. I don't normally care for double straps so it's not a huge surprise. But the double handles were really thick and stiff (for the moment, that may get better over time). But maybe this is all just me. :smile:

here's some op art
svsv svbk b4ma

all the same size, the pictures are just misleading...

Attachments

• 15929_svsv_a0.jpg
    15929_svsv_a0.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 15929_svbk_a0.jpg
    15929_svbk_a0.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 15929_b4ma_a0.jpg
    15929_b4ma_a0.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
here's some op art
svsv svbk b4ma

all the same size, the pictures are just misleading...

Did you see the red patent one on the China site? WHY, WHY, WHYYYY does it have to be patent?????????? WWWWHHHHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have bought that in a heartbeat. But maybe it won't be available in NA anyway.

Did you see the red patent one on the China site? WHY, WHY, WHYYYY does it have to be patent?????????? WWWWHHHHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have bought that in a heartbeat. But maybe it won't be available in NA anyway.

that's why I didn't post that one since it may not be available here. I saw the red patent in person and the red is pretty but I don't like patent. a red leather would be gorgeous though.
I kinda hope the crimson op art comes in this bag because it is very pretty but I'm not a big fan of the sophia and would love it in this bag, especially if the purple leather never really comes out(still no drilldown for it)